[Unit Project 2] How to make omelet rice



 Do you know omelet rice? It is  rice seasoned with ketchup wrapped in omelet made in Japan firstly. Omelet rice is made by Shigeo Kitahashi. He worked a shop called the North Star.


When I saw omurice boy who is famous for TikTok and YouTube, I was impressed by his omelet rice because his omelet keeps beautiful shape. I also wanted to make it and eat. This is recipe from omurice boy.

 How to make omelet rice

You will need
•frying pan (the size is 19cm)
•frying pan (the size is 26cm)
•a pair of chapsticks
•stick knife
•cutting board
•gas stove
•spatula
•500ml bowl 
•plate

Ingredients
This recipe yields 1 serving.
•rice of 150 grams
•quarter of a onion
•tomato sauce of 4 tablespoons
•2 pieces of ham
•three paste eggs
•10 grams of butter
•half of a tablespoon  salad oil

Procedures
1. First, use the stick knife to mince the onion and cut the two pieces of ham into bite-sized pieces.


2. Next, turn on medium heat and put the salad oil to the large frying pan. After that, add the onion and the ham from step2 and stir-fry them.


3. Then, Add the tomato sauce and the rice to the frying pan and mix with the onion and the ham from step 2,3.


4. When the rice turns completely red, turn off the heat and put the rice to the plate.


5. After that, turn on high heat and use the small frying pan.

6. When the frying pan gets warmer, bring the heat down to medium and put the butter to the frying pan.


7. Add the paste egg and mix by using a pair of chopsticks after the butter melts completely.


8. When the eggs become soft-boiled egg, put the eggs in the corner of the frying pan and flip the eggs.


9. Finally, turn off the heat and put the eggs on the rice after about ten seconds took.

I sometimes change ham to chicken. When I use chicken, put it and cook well before putting onion to frying pan. As useful tips on the procedure, I think it is good to include half teaspoon milk and half teaspoon mayonnaise in the paste eggs. 





コメント

  1. Your omelet rice looks so delicious. It was difficult to fry eggs as well as you. I think I'll try practicing next time.

    返信削除
  2. Hi, I'm Keito. This omelet rice looks so delicious! I make it sometimes too, but I didn't know about this recipe, I'll make it next time!

    返信削除
  3. Your cooking skill is good! Espcially, I was impressed by the beautiful shape of the omelet. I'm going to watch your videos and learn how to it.

    返信削除
  4. Your omelet rice looks delisious! Your recipe is so easy to understand that it made me want to try it.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

It’s me!

Cake

My lunch