It’s me!

 I will introduce my University journey thus far. I could learn how to make PowerPoint and Words. In English class, we use citation and quotation. These are useful after I graduate the university, so I have to learn perfectly.

I’m from Agano city. In Agano city, it is famous for Yasuda yogurt. This shop sell not only yogurt, but also ice cream and waffle. They are very delicious!

I like eating. My favorite food is bread. To eat delicious bread, I visited a lot of bakery. Especially, sakaeken bakery in Gosen city is reasonable and have many kinds. I think it becomes more famous.



コメント

  1. I like eating too!
    The food in the photo looks delicious!!

    返信削除
  2. I like bread too. I was interested in sakaeken bakery in Gosen city so I would like to go it.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Cake

My lunch